- ½ cup chopped almonds
- 6 tbsp. carob flour
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. tahini
- 1 ½ cups milk chocolate
- Optional: Sprinkles, shredded coconut,
- Combine all ingredients, except the milk chocolate, in a blender and blend until it becomes a smooth mixture.
- Form into the shape of small balls.
- Refrigerate for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Melt the milk chocolate in the microwave, then dip the carob balls to cover them lightly (use a skewer or toothpick in the carob ball to dip it in the chocolate). Place on a pan covered with nonstick plastic wrap.
- Decorate with sprinkles, crushed nuts or shredded coconut.
- Place in the refrigerator until firm.
TAGS: Carob Chocolates