Spinach, Pomegranate and Feta Salad
A bowl of salad is always a healthy option… The antioxidant and probiotic action of the pomegranate seeds and feta cheese, however, adds nutritional value and taste!
- l 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 7-8 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 ripe, chopped pears
- ½ cup pomegranate arils
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- ½ cup feta crumbled
- Prepare the dressing by adding all the ingredients, season with salt and pepper, whisk and set aside for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl add the baby spinach leaves and the chopped pears and walnuts.
- Add the dressing and mix well.
- When ready to serve place the pomegranate arils and feta cheese on top.